NEWBORN inkless Hand/Footprint Kit
Newborn Kits comes with everything the new born mum will need.
Comes with 3 'Bear for baby' birth announcement cards. The front holds a 4x6' photo and inside includes birth announcement where you can record babies name, birth time and weight etc. Also included is 1 blank 'oval lace' card to store either photos or your baby prints.
The kit also includes the range of printed inkless paper including the birth record certificate and the popular double display frame.
Use the double frame to display prints and photos and use the photo cards as a thank you gift for grandparents and friends.
The NEWBORN Kit comes with:
- 1 x White Sheet of Letter size (8.5'x11' - Similar to A4) inkless paper
- 1 x Manila Sheet of Letter size (8.5'x11' - Similar to A4) inkless paper
- 1 x White Sheet of mini size (14cmx21.7cm) inkless paper
- 1 x Manila Printed Inkless Birth Record Certificate (8.5'x11' - Similar to A4)
- 1 x My Prints baby (unisex) printed sheet
- 1 x Giraffe printed sheet
- 4 x Applicator Towelettes
- + Bonus 5x7' DOUBLE SIDED photo display card - Black in colour
- + 3 x ‘Bears for Baby’ 6x4 Photo insert cards
- + 1 x ‘Oval lace’ 6x4 Photo insert card
Just wipe the foot with the towelette supplied and touch to the special coated paper. Within seconds a black print will appear.
One Towelette can produce upto 8 prints.
The special inkless towelette wipe can only be used with the coated paper provided. The wipe can print upto 8 prints with one wipe but must be used immediately after opening the package or it will dry out.
Artwork to be supplied as high quality images. For best results 300dpi is best. JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG, are preferred.
Other files types are accepted and can be emailed directly.
We can specially create a design for you. Just contact us with your design details and a design will be created at no extra cost.
Most designs shown on the website can be printed on any other products shown ie mug design on a tote bag etc. If you see something you would like but on another product just let us know.
We make every effort to keep colour reproduction as close as possible to your image. Colour representation can be different between monitors and digital cameras. Colour discrepancies may occur.
We use a method called Dye Sublimation. Dye Sublimation produces vibrant, near photo realistic transfers to your gifts.
Please note: because the process is complex there can be fluctuations in the final colour outcome. We CANNOT guarantee to match the colours from your photographs exactly.